Kawasaki Sintered Front Brake Pads: Fit KX & KDX 1989-93 (old school) (FA135)
- Sintered Brake Pads are made with copper alloy as the base material.
- Crafted from a select blend of materials, fused together resulting in greater heat resistance, longer pad life and increased performance over organic pads.
- Double-H Sintered Brake Pads are ECE R 90 brake safety approved, delivering performance, reliability and safety.
- Sintered Brake Pads perform in a wide range of riding styles while significantly reducing rotor wear.
- Brake Pads provide you with excellent performance feel and feedback with superior fade resistance.
- Designed to be used in both wet and dry conditions.
- Uses proprietary materials in the sintering process to eliminate brake noise and fade.
- Offer powerful stopping force and an excellent feel for the most demanding of riders.