Bleeder Valves in Blue, Red, Silver, Gold, Green, Black for Japanese Bikes (M5x0.8)
Fits Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki
- Fits Showa, Kayaba upside down and most conventional forks.
- Fits Husabergs with WP forks with 5mm bleeder threads '98-'12 (some Husabergs have 4mm threads, refer M4x 0.7)
- Bleeders have 5mm threads which fits most Japanese bikes 50cc-750cc.
- Installs quickly in the existing bleeder hole without modification.
- Reduces "harshness" caused by air build-up in the fork.
- Allows bleeding of air pressure without tools, a simple press of the button.
- One of the easiest "bolt-on" upgrades you can make to your forks.
- Quantity: 1 Pair
- Condition: Brand New, Never Mounted.
- Material: Stainless Steel & Aluminium